Sunday, November 28, 2010

Conflict in me...

Assalamualaikum dan Salam 1 Malaysia kepada semua.

Alhamdulillah. Praise to Allah for His blessing.

Conflict in me. That's the title I choose for this swing entry. Not to provoke but a way to lessen the pressures and to reborn after all these... Huhuhuhu....

But then, things are easier said than done. To many conflict existing in me recently. Most of them were due to my tight schedules. But then to blame on schedule is ridiculous. It is me to decide to have it or not to have it. But then, there is conflicts on me whether to proceed with the schedule or not. Sometimes even I feel uneasy to come to work and deliver my best on cultivating marketing on students. Sometimes, there was so hard to prepare myself to work. Sometimes I feel like wanna quit. Sometimes I feel so happy when the clock shows 5.00 in the evening. Sometimes, I feel so eager to finish the job.

Sometimes also, I feel uneasy to set myself as a student. Still can't adjust and adapt that I am a part time student. Sometimes or shall I said I am now All the times, macam bukan seorang pelajar. Susahnya nak set pada diri untuk allocate certain times in my schedule to read and to recap what had been learned during classes. That was so uneasy! that's the biggest conflict in me! aduyai...

I just feel hard to do things part time. I just feel hard to set my focus right now. C'mon Laura, please wake up!


But then, from now on, I will try harder to adapt the system. I will work harder to fight for the right. For all these, frens, please give me your endless supports.

Please... Doa sama-sama ye....


Laura needs u...

No comments:

Post a Comment