Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Third Semester

Assalamualaikum dan Salam 1 Malaysia to all readers. How are you friends? May Allah bless you always.

Alhamdulillah, I am now in my third semester. Luckily I passed the terrible papers last semester.

Alhamdulillah, my MBA journey now is in the middle of it. But again, lots of things must be settled. Must be tackled. Must be avoided.

Again, I will work hard. I will never say giving up. I will try harder and harder.

Give me some inspiration friends...
Give me some determination friends...
Give me some motivation friends...
Give me your loves, hopes and dreams friends...
Give me your never ending supports friends...

Coz I only have you (melainkan Allah and Family)...

You are truly my pillars of strength.
Thanks for being there each time I need help and comfort.
Hanya Allah mampu membalas budi anda semua....

Go Laura! Chaiyok Chaiyok

No comments:

Post a Comment