Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy moments to last forever

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh..

Alhamdulillah. All worships are belong to Allah only.

Alhamdulillah, many things have prospered my life recently. Things are hard to get, only those who willing to put effort on them will succeed. Man Jadda Wa Jadda.

You've read a lot about my 'keluh kesah' regarding my study previously in this blog. You've learned about how hard I be when assignments and job are on top of everything I need to work with. Things are really easier said than done. But, despite of those difficulties, Alhamdulillah, there are hopes and success. I've completed my master study less than two years. Alhamdulillah. No other words would explain my feeling towards this success.

Recently on the 7th of October, I was awarded the Master of Business Administration from Universiti Utara Malaysia (Malaysia Northern University) at their 25th Convocation Ceremony. Alhamdulillah. Some pics to share..


Some of my classmates


With my Bff a.k.a kawan semeja Alin. 


Bff


With My Bonda. Bonda, this success is for you..


Once upon a time in Baling after graduation. 

Alhamdulillah...
Alhamdulillah...
Alhamdulillah...

No comments:

Post a Comment