Thursday, September 10, 2009

Feelin' Better

Assalamualaikum. I've just finished my last class for today at 5.40 pm. Huh! Long day with tremendous efforts. Today I had 4 classes. 3 of them were Principles of Marketing and another one was Business marketing class for second year students. By the way it would considered as my best day after all. Giving students essential knowledge for future, make them understand marketing and eventually love it. Also induce them to be more practical yet dreamed a lot, encourage them to be ethical marketers yet better consumers, allow them to imagine something invisible, and enjoying themselves. It always be my precious moment when they evoke their passions, stressed out their concerns and rationality and stayed until the end of class hours.

Not to mention that i hate other classes but today the feel is much better. Maybe it is becoz of your doa that helps make my day. Maybe also your inspiration had inspired me. Maybe becoz of the 'sms' eventhough it just say a word or maybe becoz of the spirit and many other reasons. But for sure it's comes from Allah. Syukran 'ala kulli syaik.

Again, it is the way we think and how we tackle problems do facilitate the way we act in every manner. I believe every single person should be appreciated and they should also be given the right perception. I believe that whatever influence our decision making , it does give us a sense of hope. I beleive to gain something it must be with pain. I believe if we don't put our efforts, nothing we can acquire. For all these, we determine what we want in life and how we get them. To do these, its always be a question. To be in the right track or to be in the fast track? Tepuk dada tanyalah selera!

Finally, live well and enjoy it. Be a good citizen. Be a better person. Be the best! Insya Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment