Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Assignments oh Assignments

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

May only the best will exist in your life later on. Apart from that, Alhamdulillah for still have the strength to write here.

My MBA is now at the end of Semester 4. Next week I will have a major presentation of business plan which is now zero in progress. I do not know what bother me that much till I do nothing to work on it. Tak ada semangat or memang menunggu saat akhir? Tak tahu.

Another two weeks from now, I will sit for Managerial Accounting Examination. This is another 'huh' as I have so many obstacles in understanding the syllabus. Ya Allah, kuatkanlah semangatku.

Since early this week, I've been setting in my mind that the business plan must be progressed. At least for 2 pages a day. But now, we already in the middle of the week yet none had been written on it. Adoyai...

Pray for me friends.
Pray for me friends.

Huhuhu...
Till we meet again on amother keluh kesah regarding my MBA journey.


Cik Laura yang kemengantukkan di library and kepala teringatkan Mr. Sumber Inspirasi. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment