Alhamdulillah we are now in the first week on December.
Just to share my updates of these few weeks time.
1. I went home last week. Kononnya nak g berurut sebab jatuh ari tu but the plan was called off.
2. My gastric went bad these few weeks till nyaris - nyaris warded. Don't know why? It was really rasa nak pitam when the doc said, i feel something bad inside your stomach. Macam ketulan. Aduhai. Luckily no serious infection had occurred.
3. Cik Laura baru perasan, agak lama dah Cik Laura tak keluar jenjalan mengabiskan duit. Wow that's good. And yesterday my big bro (the one and only) came to Kuantan for her daughter school intake interview and asked me to take his family for dinner and we had the opportunity to round the Kuantan Parade for a while. Ahah, sempat la ku beli tudung 2 helai and one pashmina. Then we went to makan satay at Satay Zul. Hmmm very yummy. And of course its on me. After that, angah said nak singgah Giant before balik and I merayu - rayu nak ikut jugak. Then, havoc shopping at Giant sampai tak sedar Bandar Kuantan dah banjir. Huhuhu. Puas jugaklah cari jalan nk balik rumah sebab kebanyakan jalan raya utama dah ditenggelami air hingga x boleh lalu. Hambik kau kan!
4. I bake Bread Pudding last Saturday. No pic as I forgot to snap.
5. My Mba comes to the end of semester 4. Tinggal major presentation this week and exam on next week.
6. This week student results will be revealed. Another aduhai.
7. Mum having conflict to go the her nephew wedding or to go to her second nephew wedding end of this month. Mujurlah berselang seminggu. Yang her second nephew (anak kepada sepupu emak), memang dh merancang dr dulu lagi nak pergi. Tup - tup her real nephew (anak adik emak) pun nak kahwin on the same day. Kesian emak. Ni pun kira aku punya updates ke? Haruslah coz I am the driver.
8. Kuantan dah nak banjir. Menggagau to think which road will be more safer to the office. Hopefully the situation will be better after this. Mari berdoa.
Somehow, rasa mcm nak end blogging je. Entahlah...
Till we meet again, Insya Allah.
Cik Laura Azura Binti Zainal.