Monday, February 28, 2011

Rendu dia lagi...

Classic one to share...angau overboard!

When We Two Parted

When We Two Parted
In silence and tears
Half-broken-hearted
To sever for years
Pale grew thy cheek and cold
Colder thy kiss
Truly that hour foretold
Sorrow to this

The dew of the morning
Sunk chill on my brow
It felt like a warning
Of what I feel now
Thy vows are all broken
And light is thy fame
I hear thy name spoken
And share in its shame

They name thee b4 me
A knell to mine ear
A shudder comes o'er me
Why wert thou so dear?
They know thee too well
Long, long shall I rue thee?
Too deeply to tell

In secret we met
In silence I grieve
That thy heart could forget
Thy spirit deceive
If I could meet thee
After long years,
How should I greet thee?
With silence and tears....


p/s: dear u, how should i greet u? after these long years... ermmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment